The Baccarat is one of the most popular games online casinos and traditional, do not need any special skills but rather is based on randomness and luck saw that we should not make no decision but to focus initially on the victory of ourselves, the Banco or on the tie.
How To Play Baccarat
The aim of the game is to be able to guess who between the player and the dealer will be closest to the maximum score of 9. The score must be the result given by the sum of the cards.
The Baccarat usually, but not always, is played with a deck of cards where the ace is worth one point, the cards 2-9 are worth their nominal value while the 10 and face cards count as zero.
Having said that, we must keep in mind that in this game you cannot get high as in Blackjack because for every score that exceeds 10 the tens must be removed, that is, if the sum of my cards is 15 the real score is 5; if the sum is 16, the score will be 6 and so on.
After choosing who to bet on, the dealer will deal two cards to us and two to himself, if one of the two gets the score of 8 or 9 with the first two cards it is said to have a “natural” at this point they can no longer be deal cards and the player with the highest hand wins.
Similarly, if the sum of the first two cards is the same for both, there is a tie and no more cards will be delivered. When, on the other hand, no one has a “natural” hand, the player will always receive a third card if his score is between 0 and 5 and he will have to stand if the score is 6 or 7.
At this point the dealer will be able to draw the third card only under certain conditions:
- with a score between 0 and 2 he will always receive the third card
- with a score of 3 he will receive another card only if the player’s third is different from 8
- with a score of 4 he will receive a card only if the player’s third has a value other than 0, 1, 8 and 9
- with a score of 5 he will only receive a card if the player’s third is a 4, 5, 6 or 7
- with a score of 6 he will receive a card only if the player’s third is a 6 or a 7
- with a score of 7 the dealer will not receive any cards but will have to stand
Winnings in Baccarat are paid out at a ratio of 1: 1 if you bet on the banker or the player, while it is 8: 1 on a tie.
However, every winning bet on the bank is taxed with a commission of 5%.